Kodak and Sprittibee are giving away an EasyShare 5300 printer!!!
There are Five Project Choices for your Entry:
we will be doing 1.
1. Create a Photo Family Tree with your kids. Can be 2-D or 3-D. Use your imagination. Use photos from your digital camera that you print on your printer at home.
2. Do a photo project entitled "What I Love". Kids can take pictures of their favorite things. Learn a little about photography as you go (take unusual angle shots, macros, etc.). Make a collage or photo book of your results.
3. Do a photo project entitled "My Town" or "My Neighborhood". Drive around and shoot some photos of things you enjoy about your town. Make a few scrapbook or lapbook pages and journal on them. Do some computer research on the history of your town and take pictures of the skyline or architecture in your area. Write a story to go with it or captions on your photos. Be creative.
4. Do a photo journalism project for your school (or homeschool). Write an article using your own photos. Tell about your class, a typical day there, your classmates, your teacher, a field trip, or write a newsletter about events going on at your school. You can do this on paper and scan it as a graphic in your post, or you can do it as a blog post entirely.
5. Fall Photos Project - capture the change of the seasons. Go through all your photos and find pictures of the fall. Use magazines to cut out pictures that remind you of fall's colors and make a photo collage. Paint a picture and scan it. Make a photo collage from shots you take in your town that speak of fall.
All of these are ideas to get you started - not exact descriptions of the project. You don't have to follow them exactly. One rule that is mandatory is to capture your project on your blog so that we can experience it with you.