Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Winner!


BloggerWe have a winner....
I had the beautiful Hannah pull the winner!


The hat with the numbers in it!


Picking the number



She has got it!




Number 9! 2kute has won the card holder!


2kute said...

I love the flower pillow
great blog and great shop

November 20, 2008 3:38 PM


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait Hannah!
What are you doing getting another number?



Number 15... What?

Oh, she said I told her to pick another number!?!

I remember!

I said for her to get a number, to win a 2008 ornament!

Emily has won a 2008 ornament!
Blogger Emily said...

I love the Anything case with blue - the fabric is beautiful, and the cut is nice too!


November 22, 2008 10:27 PM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you all for coming to my blog to enter my contest!
Have an wonderful day and a happy thanksgiving!

TTFN
-Tessa


1 comment:

Unknown said...

yay! thanks Hannah...
can't wait... thanks