Sunday, December 7, 2008

Are you wearing my pants?!?

About a month ago...

I was at physical therapy and had told my brother (Who is 12) not to call my cell phone unless there was an emergency,(Because he always calls me to ask Mom questions like...
"Can I have ice cream?"
"When will you be home, I want to go out and play?"
"Can I play the game cube?"


So we now know that because I said "Don't call unless it is an emergency!" that he is going to call. :D


Well he called me and I was like what is the emergency Zack?
He said "Oops I forgot..."
"I was just wondering if you are wearing my favorite jeans?"

I said no Zack I am not wearing your favorite jeans, I am flattered that you thought that I can fit them, and that is not an emergency.

"Oh ya... Oops, sorry!"
I said "Bye Zack!"

Then he said "O.k. I just can't find them anyware!"

LOL


TTFN
-Tessa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahaha thats great

Kim Caro said...

heheheh

hi its me!

Anonymous said...

Lol, thats funny.

Btw, hope you don't mind, but I tagged you to list 7 facts about yourself :D It's a bit of fun. Check out the rules on my blog.

Diary of a Young Designer said...

haha totally funny!